Monday, July 23, 2007

Jesse 8

Excerpts from Jesse’s written journal:

Day:
Month:
Season:

I feel like a water balloon has expanded within me and
I’m going to pop. I am full with child and I have
never had such odd cravings or emotions. Poor Janus
has had to cater to my many musings and walks on
eggshells through all of my emotions. It has been
months since we have openly shown each other our
emotions and our love and I am still at odds with the
swirling emotions that I have. I don’t know if it is
simply because I am pregnant or because of the time I
spent with my emotions in repression. All those years
could not have been good.

Anyway…Janus has had to do so many things. He wakes
late in the night with me when I crave the oddest of
food combinations. Who would have thought that Butter
Pecan ice-cream tastes spectacular with Chicken
Alfredo? He runs to the kitchens and rustles up
anything I ever ask for. He is the perfect husband in
every sense of the word.

Many late nights have been spent holding heat packs to
my stomach when it felt like the baby was trying to
rip its way through me. The mood swings he has had to
put up with break my heart, but there is nothing I can
do. I grow angry for no reason, or I weep at the
simplest or things. He has stood by me and shown such
resilience. I am so happy to have him by me. I don’t
think I could do this with out him.

Boy Name: Carl Anthony O’Ciardha
Girl Name: Summer Dawn O’Ciardha

-Jesse

4 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

A heat pack to the stomach will never do any good.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Phobia said...

How about YOU try having a baby sometime Captain Picard? I wouldn't assume things won't do any good until you're in that person's shoes.. Trust me, sometimes the aches grow so bad that heat is the only thing that will help.. but in small doses.

Jesse you'll make it.. you're only having one.. me.. I've got double the trouble *grins wryly*I both anticapate and dread the birth of my children for many reasons.. too long of a story to really say.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Godfrey Zebulon said...

Captain Picard please pay her no mind.. She's been through much as of late.. but a wise proverb I do tend to follow: until the wheel of life is reversed, assume everything you know is fiction and all you don't is fact.

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just to let you know I am back

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home