Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Chris

I'm a nervous wreck. I have to go meet Summer's family tomorrow night. They invited me to dinner. I don't know how to act. I don't really have Summer to talk to, she'll just hold my hand and tell me that its alright and nothing will go wrong. The only thing that I am scared of going wrong, is that her family wont like me. No big deal...Yeah right.

Brendan is bringing his new girlfriend. Now, usually, I don't have a problem with the chicks he's interested in, but this one. Something is different about her. I see less and less of my friend because of her. It's silly, but he doesn't really seem like himself. I don't get it. She's got him so whipped, he'll never admit it but he is. Anyway, this girl...she gives me weird vibes. She is gorgeous, don't get me wrong. The girl couldn't get any finer, but I dont know. I get chills down my spine like something isn't quite right with her. She has this darkness around her.

I don't know. I just don't trust her, but hey, she isn't my girlfriend and nothing has happened to Brendan. So I guess things are alright for now. I'm off to go get things ready for dinner.

~out~

Chris

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Meeting the family is never an easy thing to go through, Chris.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home