Sunday, January 28, 2007

Aurora's Journal: Eighth Entry

I skipped past Janus’ house. The Illuminati hadn’t been hounding me like normal. I didn’t stop and say hello to them either. I felt bad about it. But I wasn’t ready to go back yet.

In my path of travel I came across a construction site. I felt the pain of the earth as they had dug into her. The scratches, the cuts. They seeped the clear blood of the earth.

Their explosions left her burnt. Hurting.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Can you not see her pain? Do you not see her hurting? The first thing I had to do was get into the site. I needed to have access to the explosives. When I walked up to the site the men pushed me back

“We don’t need your kind here,” they said, “We don’t want no tree-hugging Indian up here.”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I backed down. Not because I couldn’t take them, but because I didn’t want to hurt them. When one of them headed for a bathroom, I hit him, placed my hands on his cheek and I absorbed his DNA into mine.

I shifted my body to his, and then I burped and scratched my stomach. It was only natural. The tiger sighed and dragged away the body.

Once I had infiltrated the construction site, I went to get the dynamite they used to destroy my sweet earth. I went and found their machines of destruction. I attached the dynamite to them.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The men didn’t seem to notice, and I was being sneaky about it. I lit a small stick of dynamite and I threw it.

It exploded in the water, and sent the water flying and made a horrifying boom. Everyone scrambled out of their machines of destruction. Ran for the lake, I pulled my skin down, and I lifted up. Once I was myself, I threw fiery tomahawks at the bombs

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I stood on the hill, and I looked down at them. They looked at me, after the explosions cleared, and I turned and I left.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

yes, sometimes infiltration is the only way. one has to insinuate oneself into a system, become part of it, and then destroy it from the inside out.- a bit like Mata Hari, yes?

8:38 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Well done, Aurora!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home