Saturday, February 24, 2007

Janus' Record: 6

“Today I am doing a Journal entry at noon, my wife has went out to buy food, and my daughter is preparing herself for a big event in her life. One that I arranged.

“I caught those two boys in my house last night. I heard their heartbeats, and couple them with Summer’s and Aurora’s it was clear there were a pair more then I expected.

“I had to distract Jesse, because if she had known those boys were there she’d have killed them both. I decided that this morning I would call my nephew and warn him, and tell him to get his family, and this Christopher Eastman up here.

“I have to respect this boy who stole my daughters heart, caused her to forsake her ancient (and worthless) father, and managed to upset her and fix her many times. He had the bold faced audacity to enter my household and see my daughter in her bed without my permission!”

-Rumbling and a calming breath-

“That child had the nerve and he cared about m daughter enough to enter my house, with me sleeping just beneath him, knowing if he got caught I would rip his blood from his body, and yet he came.

“Anyone who would risk their life just to check on my daughter can date her. But I will not tell him this yet. I plan on tonight taking him out in the garden and finding out more about him then I know.

“I do not know what is going on tonight, but this morning when I woke up, and went outside to greet the sun… the sky was bright, glowing amazingly. There could only be bad things happening today… I do not know what.

“I end this for now.”

3 Comments:

Blogger Phobia said...

Do be careful Janus, nothing is as it seems these days.. And as for the boy who snuck in to check on your daughter. I truly respect you for respecting his bravery.

Anyone who would dare brave the dangers of well.. you.. please pardon me for saying, would protect her with every breath in his body I believe.

Men like that are very rare and hard to find.. *chuckles* don't let him go.. I know I'm not letting Godfrey go ...

1:46 AM  
Blogger Godfrey Zebulon said...

When the sky glows like that, either there is something bad happening to your enemies or they plot against you. A proverb of my father's anyway.

The boys.. Though I haven't been reading here long.. I would have done the same in your place had I a daughter. Children are hte most precious treasures we have, a close second being family in general.

1:51 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

The garden looks like being the place to be.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home