Thursday, October 05, 2006

Aurora's Journal: Fourth Entry

I was getting close to Pennsylvania. So close. I had taken the guise of a young girl, a traveler, someone who would go under the radar. Wheeling, West Virginia. So close to my goal. So close to Janus’ safe haven.

My Tiger was running through the forest to get to Janus, while I had to travel in public. It was working perfectly. My tattoo was someplace safe on my inner thigh. No-one would be able to see it.

But my greatest enemy was not my tattoo; it was their Sallys.



I tried to avoid the check points, but it seemed as if it was impossible. They were everywhere. Each group had a sally. I didn’t like the odds of me getting away. So I walked up to them nonchalantly without fear.

They held a sally close to me, and it began to glow red, and the air around it twisted. Blasted little bugger. I love life, but I hate Sallys.

I had nothing to do except cast vines. I had to be able to run, and as soon as I started my spell, a VERT nearby spoke some words in Illumunate. My stomach twisted in pain, and my spell stopped. I felt my magic begin to drain. I screamed, hoping it would break his concentration. I looked up. He had a golden eye hanging around his neck. No pyramid. No anything but the eye.

His troopers came up from behind and locked my hands. Dragging me to their car. It was funny how often the VERT could disguise themselves as any government funded group in any country.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It was a short ride, and I felt my magic coming back. I would let them think it was gone for now. I would use it when I could get away. They grabbed me by my hair, and dragged me to a large building.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

West Virginia Penitentiary. I had heard of this place. Why would they take me here? When I entered I knew why. I began to scream; again.

There were shades everywhere. Walking around. I had to keep avoiding them. I was taken into a room, and sat down with the VERT from before, the one who stopped my spell.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

“Hello Thousand Faces,” he said kindly as he offered me a cup of coffee.

I spat into his face.

“What an interesting form you’ve chosen this time. A thirteen year old girl, that can scarcely be strong. Can it?”

“Screw you!”

“You can speak? Its untrue then, they say you were mute.”

I looked at him. He was not going to get anything out of me.

“I just wanted to speak to you. You’ve caused us a lot of problems, Thousand Faces. Since the Illuminati was established, three thousand years ago.”

I looked away from him.

“Back then it was only a few warrior priests seeking to rid the world of evil. Why were you helping evil so long ago?”

“If I am in God’s grace, I pray he keep me there. If I am not, I pray he put me there.”

“Are you trying to say, we are wrong about you?”

I didn’t answer.

“We’ve been spending a lot of time and money on collecting you. Among the world’s Illuminati you are a legend. A being of such power, but you are clearly as compared to me, I’ve done research on you. But you’re very special. I want to know how you work.”

I didn’t answer.

“Damnit Thousand Faces, just speak to me. I want to know what makes you tick. How you became so powerful. I know you kill people to remain young and beautiful. I’ve seen the bone piles left behind.”

A tear rolled down my cheek.

“I also know what upsets you more than anything. Not being beautiful. Not being young. It will be very painful for you to know, that as a thirteen year old, the cell we are going to put you in will make the aging process happen over a short period of time, and with your youth too goes your beauty, and no-one will be here for you to drain essence from.”

He summoned a couple of VERT and they took me to the cell.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I began to scream…

“I’ll talk! I’ll talk! Stop! Don’t put me in there! Please… I can’t… I can’t become old…”

They took me away from the cell, the spirit reached out towards me, I leapt back.

I began to cry, and scream at once.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You need to change form and get out of there.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home