Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Jesse 4

Excerpts from Jesse’s written Journal:

Day: lost track

Week: not important

Season: couldn’t care less

I found her. She was the same as always. Her smell burned my nose. I got off the train and immediately knew I was in the right place. I needed to see her by myself for the first time. I wanted to assess what was to be done and how strong she would be. Aurora was hurt when I left, but I was sure she understood. It didn’t take me long to find her when I began wandering the streets. Her stench was everywhere.

I found her pushing a brat in a park. The little brat wasn’t hers; they didn’t smell the same or anywhere near the same. The kid was also Hispanic, and from what I gathered about the Sword, he was white like we were. I wanted to run and pounce on my sister. Crowd or not…

I stepped forward and saw Page stiffen. She’d caught my scent. It made me think. Which would be better? Her knowing…or never being quite sure. The suspense factor tipped the scale and I melted back into the shadows. She could smell all she wanted, she’d never find me until I wanted her to. I watched as she ushered the kid away from the park, thinking I would come after her there, and still not knowing what I was exactly. It made me laugh. She was supposed to be so strong, and yet she was running from something she couldn’t even see yet. All she could so was smell me. So strong…

She dropped the brat off at what I assumed to be her mother’s home and I followed Page back to her house. I waited until she settled in. Letting the edge wear and giving her time to talk herself out of what she had just gone through. She was going to let her mind take control and tell her it wasn’t real and it was just a fleeting moment. It got dark and I smelled the activities of life inside: dinner being made, dust from cleaning the typical smells created when people live in a house. I walked from the bushes, startling a kid on his bike, and marched up to her front door. I knocked on her door and lounged against the railing of her porch. She opened the door and stood in shock. I took the opportunity to pounce on her. I easily dominated. I could have killed her right then, but it wouldn’t have been as much fun. I held my clawed hand over her throat, slowly cutting off her air supply. I would have kept on, letting her go unconscious and then waking her back up only to repeat, but someone walked into the room. I looked up and saw a man standing with two swords drawn and ready. He was kind of cute. I’ve seen better looking, but not bad for a whore like my sister.

He held the swords at my neck as I talked with my sister, trying to get me to release her. She took my by surprise and kicked me off of her. I landed closer to the door and sat up, looking at the two of them. She still couldn’t believe it was me. He stepped between us, trying to take this fight, but I snapped at him and Page took control of the situation, begging him not to intervene.

She surprised me when I started to fight her. She was stronger then I anticipated. I struck at her and she caught my blow mid-strike. She twisted my arm around to pop it out of its socket. A sharp pain, but no irreparable damage. I simply put it back in place and prepared to fight better. Sister dear, has learned to fight. I landed a fair amount of blows for sure, but she was able to hit me as well. I will need to keep up on my training. There should have been no way for her to hit me. In the exchange we had changed positions and I glanced over my shoulder at the man my sister was whoring herself to. I walked around him, taking in every aspect of him. Up until that moment I hadn’t really paid him much mind. "You choose well Page, if I were going to be a whore, I'd choose someone like him too. He's kinda cute…" He shook like he wanted to hit me. That was fine. I could take it rough if he needed to. I grabbed her and pulled her to him, deciding I’d done what I wanted for the day. “I won’t kill you yet big sister.” I had said. “But know it is coming.” I pushed her away and to add insult to her wounds I kissed him. No where serious, just his jaw. I winked at him. I vaguely heard her growl at me as she righted herself and readied to pounce on me. I turned and left, giving no air of being afraid, because I wasn’t. It was fun to torment my sister. I am glad I choose to make me miserable before I kill her. It is a lot more fun for me.

~Jesse

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow... kiling your sister?

10:07 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Heavy stuff, Jesse.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home