Friday, January 19, 2007

CHRIS

Ok, so it’s been a while since I last blogged. I’m not really into this whole blogging thing. It’s usually just a place for me to dump all my thoughts…but I have Summer for that…or at least I had her.

So earlier today, I was getting yelled at by my family. We aren’t the nicest of people together. I live with my ‘father’ and his brother. His brother is pretty nice. He only gets mean when I really deserve it. It’s Joseph that’s a dick. He is constantly yelling and being so insane!

Anyway, it started out, that we were all just fighting. I can deal with that normally. But Summer called. Honestly when I picked up the phone I didn’t know who it was. I just kinda…well, I freaked. I yelled into the phone for her to stop calling on that number. I figured she’d, once I realized it was her, would call my cell later, figuring I just thought it was a wrong person. My ‘father’ started in again. Yelling about how I would never get to college and I was glad I had my life chosen. I felt my phone vibrate and cursed under my breath. I yelled back at him, switching the phone to voicemail. I’d call her back when it was all over, I figured.

We yelled for what seemed like hours. I wanted to hit something. To make something burst into flames. I didn’t. They yelled at me and I stomped off. I wouldn’t risk getting grounded by leaving. I shut and locked my door. When it seemed like it settled down I actually got to sit and think. The first thing that came to mind was Summer. I feel so horrible.

I’ve never yelled at her like that. She most definitely hates me. I’m staring at my cell phone right now, debating whether or not to call her. I need to. She is the one I vent to. She is the one I talk to when my mind is all jumbled. If I don’t I’ll sit here for hours trying to sort through my thoughts and it won’t work. I’ll still be pissed and I’ll probably do something I really regret later if I don’t talk to her. I’m scared though. You know? The girl I care about thinks I hate her. (If she’s anything like I know she is…that’s what she thinks) I don’t want to hear that in her voice. *Sigh* Well, I guess I should call her.

~Out~

Chris

Update:

So we talked. I cried, she cried. It was a relieving conversation though. I feel better. I told her that my family is crap and that she can’t ever call my home again. My cell she can call at anytime and any place, but not my home. She understood. She is the sweetest. She’d hate to know I said that…but it’s true. We hung up after a few minutes cuz my family was bellowing again. I didn’t want to go, but I didn’t want to fight with them again. It’s so draining. Anyway…they’re starting again. Peace.

~out~

Chris

2 Comments:

Blogger Kid Flash said...

Sometimes...well what I was told by my Uncle Barry...is that the energy you put in to avoiding a fight could be better used to helping the situation. As scary, painful and humiliating as it might be it's far better in the long term.
Kid Flash.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Tissues all round, Chris.

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home