Monday, March 19, 2007

Brendan 2

There is so much pain. Everywhere. She's gone…she cant be gone. I hate my family. They took her from me. She loved me and they couldn't be happy…But they've got no reason to treat her badly…

I don't understand. She made me feel so connected with her, like she was a part of me that I couldn't live without. I feel so lost right now. I'm shaky and I just want her to hold me. She'll make it better. I don't want to eat. I broke everything in my room. There is no reason to have anything with out having her.

I was just so angry at them all when I got home. We had gone to dinner and the family took to Chris but they completely turned on Sarah. It wasn't fair. She hadn't done anything to them…

They pinned her with the label of Succubus. She couldn't have been one of those. She was too sweet and caring for that. She loved me. It hurts so bad without her. I don't want to eat, I don't want to do anything. I'm so tired, and confused. I'm going to lay down and try to think. Peace.

*Brendan.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Succubus? ACK!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

She hurt you bad.

3:32 PM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

Be at one with your suffering , and contemplate your Vengance..

8:39 AM  
Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

well, there is now tangible evidence that one can die of a broken heart (i know that feeling, and as i have posted before, my sister once said that my dad died of a broken heart)...but we hope you will be able to move through this painful period...times DOES NOT heal all things, but if you are lucky you can manage the pain...
thanks for stopping by my blog,

later,
pj

1:23 PM  
Blogger Phobia said...

Hang tough.. It won't be easy.. but you can make it through .. I've seen it.. You have the strength to overcome this.. I can feel it in my bones.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home